this article is to help you import your contacts from outlook and outlook express to your webmail using comagent.
- log into your webail by going to www.bisglobal.net and enter your username and password. after logging in click on the tab marked web mail.
- in web mail, go to the lower left hand corner and click on the black arrow to the right of options and select comagent.
- you should now be directed to the comagent screen and click on the "download the comagent installer" button.
- install comagent to your pc. when installed open comagent and log in using your email address and pasword.
- there should now be a comagent icon on the bottom right hand of your windows screen (example: )
- right click the icon and go to properties.
- in properties click on the syncronization tab on the top of the window.
- once in the syncronization tab make sure the "synchronize data with mdaemon/worlclient" item is checked in.
- choose which type of outlook you are using in the field next to "syncronize with this data provider".
- choose which conatacts you wish to synch with. most users will choose "synch private conatacts with this folder".
- click on "synchronize now". after a few seconds reload the web mail on your browser and look for the newly imported contacts. if you see them there. congradulations. you have now imported your contacts!