this guide is intended to show you how to add a category and product(s) to an already established secure shopper site. warning! these following steps are to be handled as if you already have a site set up with secure shopper.
adding a new category is a helpful (but not mandatory) way of organizing your products so that your customers can find the products you are offering easier. secure shopper makes it easy for you to do this. after logging in to www.bisglobal.com, follow these steps:
1. when logged in go to the "toolkit" tab located on the upper left portion of the page and click on "secure shopper".
2. in the secure shopper page under "product management" select "categories".
3. in the categories page click on the button.
4. type the category type and click on .
5. in the next screen type in the desired information about the category. fill in what ever you feel is relevant to your product. if you have images, make sure you upload them by choosing a picture that is stored on your computer then click on the ion the right hand side of the page. after you have enterd all the desired information click the icon. then click
6. next, go to the "products tab" in the secure shopper page, select the correct category in the "filter by" field and click .
7. next, enter the product information in the fields you wish to show. remember the name and the price are the only mandatory fields. after you are done click .
8. in the next window enter all the fields that relate to your business. if you have any pictures of your products to enter, you can browse and enter them in the right side of the page marked "default images". after you are done click then .
congrats you have succesfully added a new product to your secure shopper!